Vitacress Real is one of the leading herbal specialists in Europe. With our young and fast growing company, our mission is to let people enjoy food with natural and healthy seasonings.
Herbs are grown all year round, in order to ensure that we can offer consistent quality throughout the year. We like to grow in places where the product grows in the most natural and sustainable way. That is why we grow in the Netherlands, Germany, England, Spain, Portugal and Kenya, among others.
At our location in Venlo, these freshly grown herbs are then packaged for the European market and international consumers.
When you enter our building in Venlo you can taste the freshness and energy of Vitacress Real. You become infected with the passion for the product. Central to this are four values that can be felt by all colleagues. We Grow, We Care, We Inspire and We Smile.
When someone in the bar asks you what your job is, you say:
“Every day I am responsible for the performance of a production line. I think it is cool to produce all orders as efficiently as possible daily, while there is a good atmosphere in the department. Being an example for others.”
But of course, you do a lot more…
- You are responsible for health and safety and performance on the production line. You escalate when there are defects or underperformance.
- Monitoring people and work on the line is key in this position. You also train new production workers to make sure that they are up and running as quickly as possible.
- You set up the machines and take care of 1e line maintenance.
- Preparing and printing labels.
- You ensure a clean workplace, machines, and equipment. Being an example for others.
To be successful as our new herbal topper you have the following ingredients:
- Strong drive, enthusiasm, and problem-solving ability!
- You are good at keeping an overview.
- Eager to work with machines.
- Basic knowledge of the English language and willing to develop this in the future.
- You are a social person. Communication is one of your strong points.
- You want to work in 2 shifts; 06.00-15.45 / 16.30-04.00 (end of work); * In connection with the current corona situation, the working hours above concern a change in working hours so that both teams do not intersect.
- You live in the area of Venlo / Grubbenvorst.
The logistics and production vacancies are filled by our partner and agency Covebo Venlo. So if you are enthusiastic about working at Vitacress Real, apply by sending your CV to:
email@example.com or by calling +31 77 477 20 33
… and maybe we will see you soon at Vitacress Real!
Applications should only be sent to Covebo (contacts mentioned above). The contact form below is not applicable for this vacancy.