Nice to meet you! We are Vitacress Real, one of the leading herb specialists in Europe. Our business is green, greener, greenest! We grow, package and market fresh herbs and other natural seasonings like lemongrass and Salicornia. Our young and fast growing company consists of real flavour freaks, constantly challenging themselves to unleash the full healthy potential of fresh seasonings in the lives of as many people as possible. Just making life a bit more happy, healthy and tasty by adding some natural flavour. Or in short: ‘Bringing real taste to life’.
Our herbs are grown year-round at several international locations to ensure that we can offer consistent quality throughout the year. We grow our greens in the most natural and sustainable way. That’s why we grow in the Netherlands, Germany, England, Spain, Portugal and Kenya, among others. At our location in Venlo, these freshly grown herbs are packaged for the European market and the international consumer.
Wanna join in spreading some greenergy?
If someone in the pub asks you what kind of work you do, you say:
"As a Foodservice Account Manager at Vitacress Real, I sell fresh herbs to everyone who wants them! But not only that, I also develop inspiring herbal concepts and I'm makings sure that my client is supplied with the very best, fresh herbs ."
But of course you do a lot more in real life ...
- Pioneering and expanding our customer portfolio in food service within the German market.
- Relationship management to existing customers, with long term view.
- You are the first point of contact for customers (internal and external).
- You make analyses out of available consumer data. And from this analysis you come up with new opportunities and you provide tailor-made advice to your customers.
- You see commercial opportunities. You think about which existing and future (new) flavourings can make our customers happy.
- You are the creative initiator of the development and design of new concepts. You do this by working closely with marketing.
- As a herb specialist you are on top of trends and you are fully aware of what is going on in the market.
Just another day at the office
Well, not at the office. Because you are on the road, in search for potential customers to show our added value as a new herbal partner. You have worked out a completely new concept with our herby Renee (marketing). After you’ve completely convinced the prospect you’ve visited, you are on your way back to the office to discuss a new product with the sales team in the afternoon. Your colleagues from the Innovation department have developed a new herb type and together with the sales team you think about the optimal market positioning. Your expertise from the German Foodservice market comes in handy here. You end the day by boxing the punch ball together with Niek, Torsten and Ralph in our own VitaGym.
For this function we are looking for a herb topper with following ingredients:
- Has an enormous entrepreneurial drive and likes to work hard.
- Is refreshing, takes action and is dynamic.
- Has a positive drive to put the customer first.
- Has knowledge and experience in the German food service industry.
- Excellent Excel and PowerPoint skills to make figure analysis and a visual sales presentation.
- Is a real team player.
- Comes up with creative ideas and identifies opportunities.
- Likes to be "on the road" and is able to think strategically by pioneering.
- Thinks in solutions and opportunities.
- Speaks fluently German and English. Preferably also Dutch.
What makes working at Vitacress Real fun?
A huge drive, a huge growth. Since the start of Vitacress Real about 6 years ago, our turnover has grown by at least 60% annually. We will continue to achieve this ambition in the coming years. Within the Sales&Marketing team we have a winner mentality and we like to make the impossible possible. Every day you're getting the most out of the category of natural seasonings, the most out of your team and the most out of yourself.
Your young, energetic and dynamic colleagues with different nationalities all radiate the same values. When you enter the building in Venlo you can smell the freshness and taste, the energy of Vitacress Real. Our core values are the heart of our company, they are as a compass and guide our choices: We grow, We care, We inspire and We smile.
Every day a delicious fresh soup with the best quality herbs is served in our Greenhouse Café. Hard work is being done, but social talk is also stimulated by working up a lot of sweat in the facilitated gym before or after work. Or are you the winner of the table tennis battles?
Wanna join our dream team? Then you get from us:
- A great working environment with ambitious colleagues who are able to take each other to a higher level. You will be included in a knowledge organization that is growing and that focuses on experience and quality.
- A cool company car.
- Freedom and flexibility, you are the director of your agenda. We steer on output, not on input.
- Mint, thyme, rosemary (or any other herb), as much as you want!
- Fresh fruit, herbal water and soup daily in our own "Greenhouse Café".
- Access to the VitaGym to stay fit in body and mind.
- Work hard, play hard: good working atmosphere where hard work and having fun go hand in hand. Our team consists of people who want to get the most out of themselves and teammates.
- An allowance for your old age.
- A great opportunity to share knowledge in an environment with room for personal initiative and personal development.
We look forward to your resume! If you still have doubts or if you have questions about what makes this position so cool? Then call us. For a look at our organization, we refer you to our website and our socials, these are definitely worth viewing.